SmartOptics has an extremely comprehensive range of electrical transceivers and optical transceivers in the marketplace.
Their products, which have been in the field since 2006, provide our customers with highly robust network solutions. Smartoptics maintains close relationships with well-known transceiver manufacturers in order to develop ﬁrst to establish complete solutions with a level of reliability that remains unmatched in the market. Their designs and technologies claim that their products are uniquely differentiated and are rich in features such as offer CWDM and DWDM SFP+ modules in LR, LR40, LR70, ER, and ZR formats.
Smartoptics differentiators include:
• Unique offerings include CWDM and DWDM SFP+ modules in LR, LR40, LR70, ER and ZR formats which enable distances that the other vendors are incapable of achieving without complex active solutions.
• Combined with the Smartoptics m:Series platform, achieve full bandwidth (8/10/16Gbps), stable connections at distances of up to 200km.
• Comprehensive switch vendor compatibility including full diagnostic functions for Cisco, Juniper, Foundry, Enterasys, HP, Brocade, Nortel, Force10, 3Com and many more
• High standards of build quality, in state of the art facilities ensures as good or in most cases better quality and specifications with an ultra-high reliability.
- Skyera signs IDS as A/NZ Distributor Posted in Latest Updates
- IDS at CeBIT 2014 - New Product Launch!! Posted in Latest Updates
- IDS snares SmartOptics A/NZ distributorship Posted in Smartoptics
- IDWS SNIA Conference Posted in Violin Memory
- Violin Memory Data Management with Symantec Posted in Latest Updates